Wildest Dreams - Kristen Ashley I am usually more lenient to these sort of books. But never had I spend my time chugging through a romance novel and begging to end the agony. One of the author's talent is in describing everything in detail for several paragraphs and make list and repeating those lists in several chapters and also in making a clueless Mary Sue character and fairly bad piece of writing reminiscence of EL James (and this coming from a non-native English user, that says a lot).Wildest Dreams is largely unedited book consisted of consistencies deficit storyline that revolved around a rich beautiful 30 year old character who are willing enough to trade places with her alternate lesbian self to see her long dead parents for a year in a fantasy winter wonderland which later she found out that her other self is a princess, her parents are royalties and she's getting married in less than ten minutes to a guy who hated her so much (because of the whole idea of being married to a lesbian gorgeous princess is so hateful. As if the world didn't have gay folks marrying and having kids with heterosexual folks). Honestly, I do like the blurb... except that the rest of the book is about a gorgeous rich woman who is very homely and act like a teenager and have temper tantrums all the time and who always got lucky on fantasy-poker equivalent. By the time we get something going on with Frey (the husband), I have chugged through a length of the book to realize that I was halfway through this book without any form of plot progression that doesn't concern with how perfect and girly Finnie is that I couldn't care how Drakkar is so awesome that he's the "noble" of all noble and that he had a hateful family and have an army and hated his family and all those 'manly' problems a perfect man doll would have.I would forgive the whole sparsely written plot but I never get why there's a bunch of unnecessary thing written through the book that should be excise out before publishing because it made my fingers hurt from going through all of the emo and jealousy and random rantings. In addition to that, its very very long. I could stand those kinds of book but not when its a thick book about a girl having an 'adventure' of her life (if you reconsider the definition of 'adventure' the writer intended) which revolves around her saying "awesome" and "cool" all the time. It does grate on the nerve more than a bit because it is repetetive that its really immature and the repetetive explanation of her to the least modern language counterpart is really taxing on the brain. If you are those kind to identify yourself to a plain linguistically challenged Mary Sue character in a fantasy medieval world where basically nothing happen in the middle part of the story without the self-induced drama happening, you will do fine reading this book.