Infamous - Sherrilyn Kenyon I was right about the book being an alternate dimension of the main Dark Hunter book. I think it save me from giving enough spoiler for the book.Its an okay book. I would have loved it more if the Nick was actual Nick I knew and the demon infestations and posession is on overdrive which I adore as always being supernatural geek. Fifteen year old Nick made me cringe but he's one tough guy to actually been in and out of hospital more than any one in DarkHunter books. Its quite a feat too. And I'm not kidding about the humor in the book. I know its an attempt to lighten up the demonkind storyline but it was always something about a book in a third POV that made me crack up for no reason..The main storyline basically consists of cyberbullying and bullying involving doctored pics doing explicit acts to Nick's impending doom. I like that the book really did address to the genre it serve without overdosing on the metallurgy and canonical madness. It does hint up a bit about the DH characters that made one curious enough about them without dumping all out. Enough to make me look forward to the next book.As soon as I started reading. This cracked me up!Right where it hurt most. Well, not physically there. But mentally it felt like his gonads had been stomped straight into the ground.Ahahahaha!And I was right to say this book was a Fringe episode with Nick trying to be September the Observer on his younger self. Earlier of the story I suppose then its back to pure young Nick Gautier chronicles.One Malachai. One Sephiroth...... I'm sorry Sherri. I only think about this Sephiroth whenever he pop in the books. Oh, now that was cool. “So I’ll be like Obi Wan Kenobi with my Jedi mind tricks.” He held his hands up and fanned them around like he was conjuring the Force. “‘These are not the droids you’re looking for.’”I love this! ...great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. And life’s too short to worry about what other people do or don’t do.he who dies with the most toys wins and the spoils always go to the victor. So win big.“No good deed goes unpunished. And for that, you might spend the rest of your life in prison. Go you.” Nick refused to believe that. It couldn’t happen that way. It couldn’t. “I thought the law was all about getting to the truth?” Virgil burst out laughing. “Stop watching Law and Order, kid. Courts don’t care about the truth. The only thing that matters is what you can prove. It’s not ‘innocent until proven guilty.’ It’s ‘I have an open case log thicker than the New Orleans and surrounding parishes phone books and I need to close some of them.’ So until you prove to me that I arrested the wrong person, you’re going to jail, buddy, and I’m closing at least one case this week.”extremely quotable book. Its Josh Whedon verse right here.