Live to Write Another Day, A Survival Guide for Screenwriters and Creative Storytellers - Dean Orion For obvious reasons, I've been reading a lot of non-fiction about writing and its so happens that this pops up in Netgalley. Unfortunately, I had expected more out of this book and it doesn't deliver much. Mostly, because I expected a writing reference, not a memoir on writing experience.Sure, there are checklist on writing and lists but it was nothing new and quite basic. The most prominent part in this book is about the writer himself which pretty much redundant unless you personally know the author's work or had admiration over him or something. There's a lot of things can be paraphrased without the whole first person narrating.Personally, I don't want to read about the writer's daily life and stuff since I am not familiar with the writer's work to begin with and a person could just google about on the web for free. I could say it is a turn off unless you're one of those still in that phase of "Can you teach me how to write?" and if there's not much writing books in the market to begin with. Honestly, there's nothing unique about the book unless you are a writer yourself and want to read about a writer's life, maybe that's for you. But I want to read about what I don't already know, and I didn't get any what I don't know from this. So its clearly my issue.The ARC is provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.